1. Understand ‘why’ you want to be productive today by connecting the work you need to get done with your big long-term goals – use your F.A.M. Story form for this.
2. Use Will Power stories to optimise your brain states - plan to use your High charge, Medium charge and Recharge brain states more effectively.
3. Build better diet, exercise and sleep habits - improved productivity is built on these.
4. Use downtime to deliberately Recharge. If you're watching television relax, enjoy it and don't check your emails at the same time!
5. Plan to create ice sculptures - complex and challenging work is easier if we plan when we are going to use highly focused concentration.
6. Use Will Power boosters and strengths to help us accomplish our challenging, complex and "clever" work.
7. Use Focus words and pictures to help us focus, re-focus and relax.
8. Use the S.W.A.P. cycle to manage and overcome our greatest daily challenge.